Client and Animal Care Opportunities
You can contribute to patient care by taking on a client and animal care role within one of our clinics. Your natural ability to build strong relationships and your innate love of animals will allow you to excel as a member of the VetStrategy team.
You can contribute to patient care by taking on a client and animal care role within one of our clinics.
The care and attention shown by our veterinary assistants, kennel attendants, and our client service representatives make a positive impact for everyone who comes to us for care.
For all support staff positions, please visit our hospitals’ direct websites.
You should feel happy, healthy, and fulfilled by both your work and in everyday life. We’re strong supporters of a good work-life balance and will ensure you have the opportunity to achieve this. To be your happiest and healthiest self, take advantage of:
- Flexible role commitments – both full-time and part-time positions to meet your needs
- Career Mobility – find a role in a location you’ll be proud to call home within Canada
- Assistance programs – supporting you or your family when you need it most
Commitment to community
There are always more opportunities to show you care! At VetStrategy, we’re committed to giving back to the community… it helps us fill our cup and we hope you’ll feel fulfilled too. Our practices get involved through:
- Partnering with local animal rescues and shelters
- Giving back to the community
- Supporting the OSCAR Fund within their clinic to help disadvantaged clients
- Showing small acts of kindness to make someone’s day
Your commitment to the team earns you some great perks! Full-time support staff will benefit from:
- Life insurance
- Generous discounts for your own pets