Sunrise Animal Hospital
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
Sunrise Animal Hospital has been in business in Newfoundland and Labrador for more than 30 years and we are experiencing ongoing growth. We are seeking an enthusiastic, Associate Veterinarian to join our team of skilled and passionate staff! We provide a broad range of patient care services such as surgeries (emergency and routine), x- rays, ultrasounds, dental procedures, dental x-rays, full lab onsite, laser therapy, and other routine animal care services. New graduates are welcome to apply and will benefit from our unique mentorship opportunities.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in NewFoundland & Labrador
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Sunrise Animal Hospital are part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org