Registered Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus!
Sunrise Animal Hospital
Mount Pearl, NL
We have a fantastic new opportunity at Sunrise Animal Hospital! Our practice is part of a two-location hospital (St. John’s and Mount Pearl)with six veterinarians, four registered veterinary technicians, and forty-nine support staff. We offer cutting-edge medicine and technology in a modern facility. Our professional staff prides itself with providing superior services and amazing care to our clients! We are looking for a RVT to join our dynamic team and be part of our success.
What you’ll need to succeed
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Experience working in a busy practice is an advantage
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Signing bonus
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Continuing education allowance
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Outstanding discounts on pet food and services
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Sunrise and Torbay Road Animal Hospitals are part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL