Spryfield Animal Hospital
Spryfield Animal Hospital has been operating since 1982 and has since been committed to offering excellence in animal health care, promoting responsible pet ownership and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. A three-doctor practice with a well trained and engaged support staff team, Spryfield Animal Hospital is proud to be an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Our accreditation demonstrates our commitment to the highest standards of patient care and nutritional orientation. We are currently looking for an Associate Veterinarian (experienced or new graduate) to join our growing team.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Spryfield Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org