Registered Veterinary Technologist
Southpointe Pet Hospital
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic RVT with a sense of humour to join one of our clinics in Calgary! Southpointe Pet Hospital is a 4-vet, busy, small animal general practice that has been serving the SE Calgary community for over 12 years! We are equipped with a recently updated in-house laboratory, ultrasound and digital radiography including dental. We pride ourselves on our positive working environment, excellent team collaboration, and low staff turnover! Our main focus is building strong client and patient relationships while providing a high standard of care. We take pride in having built an excellent reputation in our community. We want to meet you and show you what we’ve got to offer. If you are looking for an environment where you can grow as a professional and be part of a supportive family and community, then this opportunity is for you!
What you’ll need to succeed
- AHT/RVT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Southpointe Pet Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume to Amanda at email@example.com.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL