South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital
We have another great opportunity in Burnaby! We are looking for an RVT to join our team either Full-time or Part-time. South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital has been serving the Burnaby area since 1987. Our team consists of a group of extremely dedicated individuals, who are passionate about animals. Our veterinarians and all our support staff strive to provide the best possible care through courteous and efficient service as well as the most current medical and surgical techniques. This is a great opportunity to be part of a committed and dynamic team! Our environment encourages respect and support. Do not miss out on being part of an environment where learning and development opportunities are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount.
South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org