Registered Veterinary Technologist
South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital
We have another great opportunity in Burnaby! We are looking for an RVT to join our team either on a full-time or part-time capacity. South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital has been serving the Burnaby area since 1987. Our team consists of a group of extremely dedicated individuals, who are passionate about animals. Our veterinarians and all our support staff strive to provide the best possible care through courteous and efficient service as well as the most current medical and surgical techniques. This is a great opportunity to be part of a committed and dynamic team! Our environment encourages respect and support. Do not miss out on being part of a team where learning and development opportunities are endless!
What you’ll need to succeed
- AHT/RVT Diploma (new graduates are welcome)
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can (virtually) get your foot in the door by watching this short video! See for yourself the modern facilities and the extensive selection of services available at South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital.