Port Coquitlam Animal Hospital
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Coquitlam Animal Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team! We are a fully equipped hospital with an established client base that provides the most current veterinary care to both pets and clients. Port Coquitlam Animal Hospital boasts a strong, experienced support team of RVTs, VAs and client care team members. We provide preventative care including, but not limited to, vaccinations, spays and neuters, dental surgery, and parasite testing. Our facility is fully equipped including digital full-body and dental X-rays and an ultrasound. This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun and friendly team.
What you’ll need to succeed
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Port Coquitlam Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL