Osgoode Veterinary Services
Osgoode Veterinary Services is hiring for a full time Veterinarian to add to our team! We are a two doctor and 10 support staff clinic that has been serving the Osgoode and surrounding communities for over 20 years. Our facility is located less than a 30 minutes’ drive from Ottawa, and is fully equipped including DR x-ray, ultrasound, dental suite and x-ray, Idexx in-house lab, and a pharmacy. We also provide VSMT (Veterinary Spinal Manipulation Therapy) and TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) in clinic and for equine at barns. Our veterinarians are Fear Free Certified and CVO Accredited. This is a unique opportunity to join a fun group of individuals who are passionate about animals, and who strive to provide the best service to our patients and clients. We have great mentorship in all aspects of our operations as we have veterinarians and RVTs who have over 10 years of experience. Do not miss out on being part of a dynamic team where development opportunities are endless!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must.
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500+ DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Osgoode Veterinary Services is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT THE CLINIC