North Town Veterinary Hospital
GENEROUS SIGNING BONUS! North Town Veterinary Hospital, a full-service 24 Hour Emergency hospital that offers regular preventative veterinary care and around the clock emergency services, is hiring for a DVM to join our team. We also perform non-emergency preventative care including, but not limited to, vaccinations, spays and neuters, dental surgery, parasite testing, etc. We offer a wide range of medical technology such as surgery, routine and emergency, digital radiography, ultrasound, onsite laboratory testing and dental surgery. We provide mentorship for new and recent graduates, and great learning opportunities with diversity of cases. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience into regular practice, emergency medicine and some exposure to specialty cases.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Proficient diagnostic and surgical skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with clients
- Strong emotional intelligence; positive attitude, and authentic empathy toward others
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused and work under pressure
- Experience working in a high volume, full-service hospital
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
North Town Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org