North Town Veterinary Hospital
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join one of our hospitals, North Town Veterinary Hospital, as a Floor Manager. North town is a busy 24/hr facility that prides itself on spectacular client services. North Town is a fully equipped hospital that offers regular preventative veterinary care and around the lock emergency services. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, with excellent mentorship to take your career to the next level, then this opportunity is for you!
About The Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Great patient care skills
- Interest in learning the managerial aspects of a veterinary hospital
- Prior experience as an Animal Care attendant ( preferred, but not required)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Organizational skills
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude!
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing the Animal Care team
- Managing performance evaluation
- Organizing and executing team meetings
- Creating and instituting protocols
- Collaborating with the rest of management on identifying hospital opportunities
- Inventory maintenance
- Maintaining labour budgets
- Providing outstanding patient care
- Other duties, as requested by the Practice Manager
North Town Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Flexible schedule, great work-life balance!
- Awesome and supportive team with a great sense of humour
- Different every single day, no two days are the same! You will be exposed to everything emergency based, but also develop relationships with our regular clientele. Best of both worlds.
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com