Registered Veterinary Technician
NORTH HILL ANIMAL HOSPITAL
We have an incredible new opportunity at North Hill Animal Hospital! We are a progressive, beautifully designed, state of the art facility that offers clients and employees a welcoming and friendly environment. At North Hill, we pride ourselves on being one of the best reviewed clinics in the province, thanks to our dedicated, friendly and supportive staff! We are seeking a dynamic RVT to join our team. Our techs are fully utilized and will handle a variety of technical duties. You will enjoy an amazing collaborative environment and a fantastic work family. This is a great chance to be part of a passionate and growing team, where learning and development opportunities are endless.
What you’ll need to excel
- AHT/RVT Diploma (new graduates are welcome)
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
what we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
North Hill Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL