Registered Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus!
Muskoka Animal Hospital
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a dynamic individual looking to live and work in cottage country! Muskoka Animal Hospital, in beautiful Huntsville, is a fully equipped, well established practice that provides quality medical care to Huntsville and the surrounding Muskokas. We are a three-vet clinic looking for a full time Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team! This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a supportive team that strives to provide the best in patient and client care. Do not miss out on being part of a work environment where learning and development opportunities are endless!
We are honoured to have been awarded the diamond Huntsville Forester 2020 Readers’ Choice Award for Best Veterinary Services. The same organization also recognized two of our veterinarians with the award for Best Veterinarian and one of our RVTs with the award for Best Veterinary Technician.
What you’ll need to excel
- AHT/RVT Diploma (new graduates are welcome)
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Signing bonus
- Relocation bonus (if applicable)
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Muskoka Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL