Mission Ridge Animal Hospital
St. Albert, AB
Mission Ridge Animal Hospital in St. Albert, Alberta, is looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian. We are a full service, 4-DVM, small-animal and exotics hospital that has served pets and our loyal clients in the St. Albert, Morinville and Edmonton area for over 30 years! We pride ourselves in providing best quality veterinary medicine and care, from regular general practice services and dentals, to offering orthopedic procedures and acupuncture! We are also AAFP certified! And let’s not forget that our team of DVMs, RVTs, and support staff is exceptionally supportive and highly skilled! We offer amazing mentorship, so NEW GRADS are welcome to apply.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A valid DVM degree from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 550 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Mission Ridge Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL