Mill Creek Animal Hospital
Mill Creek Animal Hospital, located in the desirable Old Strathcona neighbourhood of Edmonton, offers health and wellness programs as well as complete veterinary hospital facilities for medicine, x-ray, dentistry, surgery and intensive care. We are looking for an associate DVM to join our growing team of 3 DVMs and 9 support staff! We pride ourselves in providing an amazing client experience, as well as the greatest in pet care. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive team!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Mill Creek Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compens plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com