Registered Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus
Mill Bay Veterinary Hospital
Mill Bay, BC
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated full-time RVT to join our team at Mill Bay Veterinary Hospital! We are located in Mill Bay on Vancouver Island. We are a mixed animal, full service hospital with an experienced support team of 15 members including 6 DVMs (with 3 DVMs specializing in large animals). We have been part of the community for over 30 years, and are looking for an AHT with a positive, can-do attitude and availability on evenings and weekends. Do not miss out on this opportunity, where learning and development are endless!
What you’ll need to succeed
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/RVT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount. Benefits include medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
What we offer
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive wage
- Medical/dental coverage
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Mill Bay Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL