Merritt Animal Hospital
Merritt Animal Hospital is hiring for a DVM to join our growing team! If you are looking for a more relaxed, quiet life away from the hustle and bustle of the large cities, then Chatham-Kent is for you! We are a 3-vet fully equipped, state-of-the-art clinic that is up to date on all diagnostic equipment, including a dental suite, in-house blood machine and digital x-ray. Besides being one of the most economical place to live in Ontario, we also have nearby lakes, Provincial Parks and countless outdoor activities. We have exceptional weather in the summer and the mildest winters in all of Ontario. Do not miss out on joining a supportive and fun team, where learning and development opportunities are endless.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
As part of our network, you will receive competitive compensation, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, Association dues paid, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 500 DVMs!
Merritt Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org