Emergency Veterinary Technologist
McKnight Veterinary Hospital
McKnight Veterinary Hospital is seeking experienced Emergency Veterinary Technologists to join our rapidly growing 24-hour emergency hospital! The hospital has undergone new ownership by the VetStrategy team, and we are building a strong emergency team and are seeking a skilled technician with experience in emergency, critical care and surgery. Our team will be provided with constant opportunities to learn, improve their skills and acquire monthly continuous education through the hospital in the form of lectures, laboratory exercises and rounds. Our goal is to constantly improve and promote a healthy working environment centered around high standards of medicine and persistent improvement. Our 6,000 square foot facility is well equipped with ultrasound, digital radiography, full state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, a surgical suite and dental radiography to be able to provide the best care to our patients.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/RVT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer health and dental benefits, coverage of annual fees and dues, as well as veterinary discounts. If you enjoy practicing fast-paced, high-quality emergency medicine – all the while maintaining a good work-life balance, and have excellent personal, emergency and surgical skills, then this opportunity is for you!
Mcknight Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Signing Bonus!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive wage
- Paid RVT dues
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com