Mixed Animals Associate Veterinarian – Signing Bonus!
Mayfield Veterinary Clinic
Mayfield Veterinary Clinic, serving the community in New Brunswick & Maine, is looking for a Mixed Animal Associate DVM to join our medical team on a full-time basis! We are a 3 vet, fully equipped facility with a great support team. You will mainly be looking after domestic pets however, interest in equine health would be ideal, but not necessary. To enrich your experience, you will join a dedicated, professional team, and a great clientele. Mentorship is available for new grads!
What you’ll need to succeed
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in New Brunswick
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients through clinic experience, community events and social media
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness and respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Mayfield Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to Daphne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT THE CLINIC