Kingston Veterinary Clinic
Kingston Veterinary Clinic, a companion animal hospital in Kingston, Ontario, dedicated to providing veterinary care for dogs and cats, is hiring for a DVM (FT/PT). In operation since 1950, the hospital is a three and a half doctor practice hiring for a fourth doctor, and has a very well-established loyal clientele. As a member of our family, you will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Some of the recently updated equipment includes: digital x-ray, IDEXX laboratory equipment, digital dental x-ray, patient warming system, and a companion laser.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
As part of our network, you will receive competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, Association dues paid, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 500 DVMs!
Kingston Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org