Killarney Cat Hospital
Killarney Cat Hospital is a full service clinic exclusively for the treatment of felines, located in Calgary, AB. We are a Cat Friendly Practice Gold with the American Association of Feline Practitioners. Our highly-experienced fun team of 2 doctors, always attempt to practice the best and most up-to-date medicine possible in a warm and caring atmosphere! Our top priority is to provide a positive experience for each and every client-pet visit. We are currently looking for a part time Associate DVM to join our dynamic practice!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid license to practice veterinary medicine in Alberta
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Killarney Cat Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group which is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org