Registered Veterinary Technician
Hillcrest Animal Hospital
We have a fantastic new opportunity at Hillcrest Animal Hospital! We have been serving the pets and people of the region of Quinte West for over 4 decades! We are a 4 vet, 11 staff member hospital housed within a 6,000 square foot fully equipped facility. We take our commitment to animals, pet parents and the Trenton community seriously. We are currently looking for a dynamic full-time RVT to join our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless.
What you’ll need to succeed
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Hillcrest Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL