Halifax Veterinary Hospital
Halifax Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in 1939 and became the first established animal hospital in the Halifax area. Ever since that day, we have been committed to offering excellence in animal health care, promoting responsible pet ownership, and health related educational opportunities to our clients. We are AAHA accredited and a member of the American Association for Feline Practitioners (AAFP) thus enabling us to provide high standards of care for our feline patients based on their specific needs and behaviours. We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing 3 vet and 5 RVT team.
What you’ll need to succeed
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Halifax Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL