Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives
Located in beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada, Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives is looking for a holistically trained DVM, interested in sharing their passion for alternative pet care. In this clinic, there is no surgery obligation. Led by Dr. Jennifer Bishop DVM, CVA and Dr. Janis Fisher DVM, CCRT, Full Circle has been an established part of our community for almost 20 years with a focus on Chinese Herbal Medicine (TCM), Acupuncture, and Canine Rehabilitation! In addition to these areas of focus, Full Circle also offers chiropractic and Bowen therapy, in depth nutritional consultations, and so much more! Established practitioners are welcome.
What you’ll need to succeed
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in Nova Scotia
- Passion for what you do every day and advancing your skill set!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Life insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Membership dues
- VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace and the opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
You can (virtually) get your foot in the door by watching this short video! See for yourself the facilities and the extensive selection of services available at Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives.