Large/ Small Animal Veterinarian
Dundas Veterinary Services
Dundas Veterinary Services is hiring for a Large/ Small Animal Veterinarian to add to our growing team! We are a 6 doctor (large animal) and 3 doctor (companion animal) clinic that has been serving the South Dundas Glengarry and Stormont community for over 33 years! We maintain large animal mobile clinics to meet the veterinary needs of large animals. We offer general medical services as well as reproductive, herd health and herd nutrition consultations. Ultrasonography and mobile radiography are also available. Our equine veterinarians work to advance the health of our equine patients through preventative healthcare, dentistry, general medical and surgical services, reproduction medicine, endoscopy, mobile radiography and therapeutic and diagnostic ultrasonography.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fun group of individuals who are passionate about animals, and who strive to provide the best service to our patients and clients. Candidates with both equine and bovine experience are ideal. Our clinic is less than 45 minutes away from Ottawa, 1.5 hours away from Montreal and Adirondacks in the US, and 6 hours away from NYC.
What you’ll need to succeed
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must.
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 550+ DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How We Keep Our Team and Clients Safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Dundas Veterinary Services is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT THE CLINIC