Corydon Animal Hospital
Corydon Animal Hospital, centrally located in the River Heights area of Winnipeg, is a well-established, 3.5 Vet, fully equipped pet hospital dedicated to small animals. We first opened our doors in 1970 with the mission to provide the highest quality medical, surgical and dental services! Decades later, our focus remains the same. We pride ourselves with our experienced and caring staff, modern and fully equipped facility and we are AAHA accredited! We are looking for an Associate DVM to join our dynamic team as a maternity leave cover, with the potential to stay on long term!
What you’ll need to succeed
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
How We Keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Corydon Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL