Associate Veterinarian – Signing Bonus!
College Manor Veterinary Hospital
College Manor Veterinary Hospital, our busy 5-doctor practice, located in beautiful Newmarket, is looking for a full time Associate DVM to join the team! We are a companion animal hospital located in an excellent community to live and work in, with tons of amenities and close to the 404 highway! We provide surgical and preventive medicine to companion animals. We pride ourselves with high quality level medicine, and our team has a very high touch approach with our clients. Our hospital is well equipped with a therapeutic laser, a digital x-ray (including dental), and an ultrasound!
What you’ll need to succeed
What we offer
- Generous signing bonus
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 550 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
- Paid vacation
- Generous personal pet policy
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
College Manor Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org