College Manor Veterinary Hospital
College Manor Veterinary Hospital, our busy 5-doctor practice, located in beautiful Newmarket, is looking for a full time Associate DVM to join the team! We are a companion animal hospital located in an excellent community to live and work in, with tons of amenities and close to the 404 highway! We provide surgical and preventive medicine to companion animals. We pride ourselves with high quality level medicine, and our team has a very high touch approach with our clients. Our hospital is well equipped with a therapeutic laser, a digital x-ray (including dental), and an ultrasound!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM license from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Surgery or dental experience preferred
As part of our network, you will receive a competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, Association dues paid, paid vacation, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 500 DVMs!
College Manor Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com