Registered Veterinary Technician
College Manor Veterinary Hospital
We have a fantastic opportunity at one of our clinics in Newmarket! College Manor Veterinary Hospital is a 4 doctor small animal surgical and preventive medicine practice looking for an RVT to join our growing team! New grads are welcome to apply, as this is a great mentorship opportunity with a fun and supportive staff. Our ideal candidate is someone who is energetic and hardworking, and whose main focus is providing exceptional client and patient service. A sense of humor is a must have!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- AHT/RVT Diploma (new graduates are welcome)
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
College Manor Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.