Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RVT to join our growing team at Clarkson Village Animal Hospital! We are a state of the art, fast paced 24-hour, fully-equipped regular practice and emergency hospital located in Mississauga. With a highly-experienced and fun team, we have been serving residents of our community for over 30 years! We are currently looking for a lead RVT to join our dynamic team. This is an amazing opportunity to integrate a supportive team, and be part of an environment in which learning and development are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/RVT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, a signing and relocation bonus, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount. Benefits include medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org