Clarkson Village Animal Hospital
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is a rapidly growing and fast-paced 24-hour emergency practice located in Mississauga, Ontario. With a highly experienced and fun team, we have been serving residents of our community for over 30 years! We have recently upgraded our in-house medical equipment with blood analyzers, laser therapy and an in-house ultrasound.
Operating in Brampton, Ontario we are seeking a qualified Veterinary Medical Director to lead our passionate medical team. The Medical Director will be responsible for overseeing the medical operations/protocol within the hospital, serve as a mentor to medical staff, including 10 associate veterinarians, and lead the advancement of high quality patient care and client service. He/she will also work in collaboration with the Hospital Manager to maintain and build our relationships with the referring community. Proficiency in surgery and previous experience in an emergency setting are considered assets.
This opportunity is open to all doctors who are seeking a management role along with the medical responsibilities. The selected candidate will receive the necessary training, support and skills development to succeed in the role.
About the Role
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an associate veterinarian
- Proven leadership, mentoring and team building skills
- Proficient diagnostic and surgical skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with clients
- Strong emotional intelligence, positive attitude, and genuine empathy toward others
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure in a high volume, full-service hospital
- Recommended by peers/mentee
As part of our network, you will receive competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, Association dues paid, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 400 DVMs!
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com