Campbell River Veterinary Hospital
Campbell River, BC
Live and practice on beautiful Vancouver Island! Campbell River Veterinary Hospital is a busy, recently remodelled hospital in beautiful Campbell River, BC. With a team of 10 support staff, we are a 3 vet hospital and are seeking a full-time or part-time veterinarian, who is looking to join a dynamic and supportive team. New graduates are encouraged to apply as mentoring and exposure to routine and advanced surgery, dentistry and orthopedic procedures are available! The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Access to our network of over 550 DVMs
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Membership dues
- VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace and the opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Campbell River Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL