Campbell River Veterinary Hospital
Campbell River, BC
Live and practice on beautiful Vancouver Island! Located in a beautiful small West Coast town, known for fishing, and outdoor activities, Campbell River Veterinary Hospital is seeking a part time or full time veterinarian to join our growing practice. Our facility is fully equipped, including digital dental x-ray, and ultrasound. With a team of 10 support staff, the Campbell River Veterinary Hospital is a 3 vet hospital providing many surgical services, ranging from dentals, spays and neuters to soft tissue mass removals and more advanced procedures, like complex fracture repair. This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic team and be part of an environment where development opportunities are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Experience is an asset
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Campbell River Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org