Associate Veterinarian – Signing Bonus!
Cambrian Animal Hospital
Located in beautiful Sudbury, Cambrian Animal Hospital and Baxter Animal Hospital pride themselves on being the leading veterinary practices in the area. Each hospital has 2 doctors and a number of dedicated support staff to provide superior pet health care and attention to every family member. We offer complete veterinary hospital facilities for medicine, x-ray, dentistry, and surgery services. We are looking for a Veterinarian to join our fun and supportive team. New graduates are welcome and mentorship will be provided.
From fun festivals, music, art installations, to glorious hikes in the woods, there is plenty to do in and around Sudbury. The natural landscapes are a perfect setting for relaxing by the lakes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Signing bonus
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Cambrian Animal Hospital and Baxter Animal Hospital are part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.