Registered Veterinary Technician
Briarwood Animal Hospital
Briarwood Animal Hospital is a four doctor, modern, up-to-date veterinary hospital that provides compassionate care and the highest quality of medical, surgical and pet dental care in Hamilton! Our goal is to assist our clients’ pets in living a longer, healthier and happier life while enhancing the special relationship between pet parents and their beloved animals. We have a highly skilled and compassionate team and are currently looking to add a Registered Veterinary Technician on a full-time or part-time basis! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team, and be part of a supportive environment in which learning opportunities are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount.
Briarwood Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org