Barriefield Animal Hospital
Barriefield Animal Hospital, two vet companion animal hospital in Kingston-ON, is hiring for a DVM (FT/PT). We are a clinic with a progressive mindset, and recognize the importance of staying up to date with the changing field of veterinary medicine. We are the only AAFP-recognized gold status cat-friendly practice in the Kingston area.
We recently purchased new diagnostic tools to serve our patients: digital x-ray, IDEXX laboratory equipment, digital dental x-ray.
As our ideal candidate you will have: A valid DVM from an accredited university; Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude; A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients; excellent communication skills, both when working with clients and interpersonal relationships.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
As part of our network, you will receive a competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 400 DVMs!
Barriefield Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org