Avon Animal Hospital
We have a fantastic DVM opportunity at Avon Animal Hospital! Avon is made up of a team of compassionate animal healthcare professionals who strive to make a difference in the lives of our patients and clients. With a team of seven veterinarians, we offer small animal and equine services. We are a fully equipped facility, including a full in-house lab. We are looking to add a full time, small animal vet with an interest/experience in surgery and dentistry. The ideal candidate is passionate about community and elevating the practice through exceptional patient and client care. This is a great chance to integrate a fun and supportive team where learning and development opportunities are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility
Avon Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org