Annex Animal Hospital
Annex Animal Hospital is a progressive, busy practice conveniently located in central Toronto. We are well equipped with digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray, ultrasound and endoscope. We are fortunate to have a dedicated dental suite where we perform several dental surgeries weekly! We have a strong support team including three skilled registered veterinary technicians and a well trained veterinary assistant. This is a friendly work environment where team communication and education is encouraged and supported! Our primary focus is on providing top quality preventive healthcare for our patients and service for our clients. We are looking for a dynamic RVT to join our team on full time basis. Do not miss out on this awesome opportunity!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount.
Annex Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org