Alouette Animal Hospital
Maple Ridge, BC
Alouette Animal Hospital is a full service small animal hospital seeking an associate DVM to join our growing team! We are a fully equipped hospital with an established client base that provides the most current veterinary care to both pets and clients. We offer a range of services including laser therapy, orthopedics, dermatology and stem cell therapy. With a large and experienced support team we are proud to have been voted the best animal hospital in the community for the last 17 years! This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive team, with lots of mentorship and room for personal and professional growth!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
Alouette Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org