Medical Director – Signing Bonus
4 Paws Veterinary Hospital
4 Paws 24 Hour Veterinary Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital seeking a Medical Director/DVM. This is a great opportunity to develop and employ your leadership and management skills while still practicing medicine. Balanced with their associate responsibilities, the Medical Director will be responsible for overseeing the medical operations/protocol within the hospital, serve as a mentor to medical staff, including associate veterinarians, and lead the advancement of high quality patient care and client service. The Medical Director will also work in collaboration with the Hospital Manager to maintain and build our relationships with the community. This is a new position that you will be able to grow from the ground up. 4 Paws 24 Hour Veterinary Hospital is a fast paced practice that treats small animals from routine preventive care to veterinary house calls to 24 hour emergency and intensive care. We believe in a high standard for medicine and are well equipped, with a digital dental x-ray machine, many diagnostics/blood work equipment and most importantly, a supportive and competent team!. Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a motivated and growing team!
About the Role
Do you want to join “an amazing team” as put in the words of team members? Are you looking for a rich learning and development experience where you will build yourself great relationships within a welcoming community? If you have:
- 5+ years veterinary practice experience with people leadership/mentorship experience
- Passion for what you do every day!
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
Then this is the right opportunity for you!
4 Paws Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and perks
- Signing Bonus
- Generous CE allowance
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org