Southpointe Pet Hospital
Southpointe Pet Hospital is a busy small animal general practice with four veterinarians and three registered veterinary technologists. We are equipped with a recently updated in-house laboratory, ultrasound and digital radiography including dental. We pride ourselves on our positive working environment, excellent teamwork, and low staff turnover. Our main focus is building strong client and patient relationships while providing a high standard of care. Our veterinary team has a diverse set of special interests including dentistry, dermatology and ophthalmology, and our cooperative approach elevates each colleague’s standard of care. Southpointe has been serving SE Calgary for over 12 years, and has built an excellent reputation in the community. We are located on vibrant 130 Avenue SE, with plenty of dining and shopping options close at hand. If you are looking for a supportive environment where you can grow as a professional and be part of a family and a community, then we may be the right fit for you.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Southpointe Pet Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org