Associate Veterinarian – Signing Bonus
Queensway Veterinary Hospital
Queensway Veterinary Hospital is currently looking to fill full time DVM positions in beautiful Simcoe, Ontario. Our facility is located close to cottage country and is surrounded by water and beaches. As a veterinarian at Queensway, you will encounter many interesting surgical, medical and emergency cases and will constantly be challenged. We are a high volume, fast-paced clinic. The reception team offers friendly service and they always have the client’s best interest in mind. There is opportunity to expand in different areas within the clinic, as well as non-routine surgical time. New grads are welcome to apply!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Queensway Veterinary Hospital has recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Signing bonus!
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org