Registered Veterinary Technician
Queensway Veterinary Hospital
Queensway Veterinary Hospital is currently looking for a full time RVT to join our growing team in beautiful Simcoe! Our facility is located close to cottage country and is surrounded by water and beaches. We are a high volume, fast paced clinic with a dynamic and supportive team! The reception team offers friendly service and they always have the client’s best interest in mind. This is a unique chance to join a well versed and competent team where learning and development opportunities are endless! We offer above average compensation and full benefits. We utilize our RVTs to their full potential, who are all passionate about what they do and strive to ensure our clients and patients have a great experience while at our hospital.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
Queensway Veterinary Hospital has recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org