Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus
Prevost Veterinary Clinic
We have a fantastic new opportunity at Prevost Veterinary Clinic! Prevost is a busy and well-equipped, 25+ year AAHA small animal hospital on southern Vancouver Island. We are seeking an RVT to join our growing team! We are a 6-doctor practice with a knowledgeable, caring staff and a great clientele. We strive to provide a high level of patient care and currently offer a variety of services including orthopedic surgery, endoscopy, ultrasound and acupuncture. We offer a supportive and diverse environment in which to apply and improve your skills. The Cowichan Valley offers a semi-rural lifestyle with plenty of recreational opportunities, yet Victoria and Nanaimo are less than an hour away. If you have a good sense of humour, enjoy being busy and want to work in one of the most beautiful places in the country, we look forward to hearing from you!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer a signing bonus, a relocation bonus, above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment, medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Prevost Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Signing bonus!
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable)
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental coverage
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
You can (virtually) get your foot in the door by watching this short video! See for yourself the welcoming facilities and the extensive selection of services available at Prevost Veterinary Clinic.