Registered Veterinary Technologist – Signing Bonus!
Prevost Veterinary Clinic
We have a fantastic new opportunity at Prevost Veterinary Clinic! Prevost is a busy and well equipped, 25+ year AAHA small animal hospital on southern Vancouver Island. We are seeking an RVT to join our growing team! We are a 6 doctor practice with a knowledgeable, caring staff and a great clientèle. We strive to provide a high level of patient care and currently offer a variety of services including orthopedic surgery, endoscopy, ultrasound and acupuncture. We offer a supportive and diverse environment in which to apply and improve your skills. The Cowichan Valley offers a semi-rural lifestyle with plenty of recreational opportunities, yet Victoria and Nanaimo are less than an hour away. If you have a good sense of humour, enjoy being busy and want to work in one of the most beautiful places in the country, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you’ll need to succeed
- AHT/RVT Diploma (new graduates are welcome)
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Strong communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
What we offer
- Signing bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Prevost Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
How to apply
Please send your resume to Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can (virtually) get your foot in the door by watching this short video! See for yourself the welcoming facilities and the extensive selection of services available at Prevost Veterinary Clinic.