Park Road Veterinary Clinic
Do you want to join a fantastic team of individuals who are driven by a strong desire to help every animal that crosses our path?
Park Road Veterinary Clinic is a continually growing, fast-paced practice located in Brantford, Ontario. Rotating through surgical and appointment days, our facility will provide the prospective veterinary technician a diverse environment, continuing challenges and a team that will support you through it all!
Our team is supported with regular continuing education and have been cross trained to work throughout the clinic. We advocate for the health and happiness of the animals in our care. Our belief is that a healthy pet is a happy pet. We enjoy helping our clients enrich the human-animal bond with their furry family members. To us, our pets are not just pets, but important members of our family.
With in-house laboratory, digital radiographs, ultrasound and a dedicated surgical suite, our clients have little wait time for results, helping to treat their pets sooner. We also offer a private comfort room for our euthanasia procedures, allowing our clients to have a quiet area to spend time with their beloved family member.
Here at Park Road we are driven by our strong desire to help animals in any way that we can. We are seeking a knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate Veterinary Technician who will fit into our family here at the clinic. We are a group of highly motivated and passionate individuals who strive to provide excellent patient care and support for our clients through the best and worst times with their pets.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount.
Park Road Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org