Park Road Veterinary Clinic
Park Road Veterinary Clinic is looking for a full-time Veterinarian to join our team. We are a busy 4-doctor companion animal hospital in Brantford, Ontario dedicated to providing veterinary care for dogs and cats. We take great pride in our veterinary clinic and the level of care we provide for our clients. We follow AAHA guidelines, giving core vaccines to all our patients. You would be joining a team of experienced and supportive support staff that help make the days run well.
Our CVO accredited facility offers a wide range of services including medical, diagnostic, diet, and preventive healthcare for dogs and cats so they live a longer, happier life. In addition, the hospital provides surgical services, dentistry, x-ray & ultrasound.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 550 veterinarians
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Park Road Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.