Weekend Veterinary Technician
North Town Veterinary Hospital
North Town Veterinary Hospital is currently looking for a RVT to join our growing and dynamic team! New grads are welcome to apply as this is an amazing mentorship opportunity. Located in Brampton, ON, North Town prides itself on spectacular client service and offers regular preventative veterinary care and around the clock emergency services. We have a fully equipped, state of the art facility and a wonderful team of experienced staff. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Experience working in a busy practice is an advantage
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer a welcoming working environment, full benefits as well as continuous learning opportunities.
North Town Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org