Moncton Animal Hospital
Moncton Animal Hospital located in Moncton, New Brunswick, is a 3-doctor clinic that has been serving the Greater Moncton Area for over 30 years. We provide all types of veterinary services such as annual wellness examinations, regular vaccinations, spay and neuter procedures, flea & tick control, dental care, surgeries, and more. The clinic has recently been renovated in a state of the art model, diffusing warmth and professionalism to our staff and our clients and patients. We strive to offer excellent professional veterinary care to clients in Moncton, Riverview, Dieppe and surrounding communities. We are currently looking for a bilingual full time Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team!
About the Role
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- A willingness to mentor and be mentored to help all team members grow in their skills
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Fully bilingual
Moncton Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive wage
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org