Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus
Alouette Animal Hospital
Maple Ridge, BC
We have a fantastic opportunity at Alouette Animal Hospital! We are looking for a dynamic RVT to join our practice, voted the Best Veterinary Hospital in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows for the last 17 years! Our busy, 5-doctor practice and support team of 14 professionals provide care to small animals across the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows area. We provide high quality wellness and prevention programs and are experienced in many health programs including dental, dermatology, orthopedic, and laser. Our facility is well-equipped for diagnostic services, anesthesia, and monitoring. We are also proud to offer a home delivery pet food store and boarding and grooming on site! This is a great chance to be part of a dynamic and supportive team, where learning and development are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, a signing bonus, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount. Benefits include medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Alouette Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Signing Bonus!
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com