Hillcrest Animal Hospital
Hillcrest Animal Hospital has been serving the pets and people of the region of Quinte West for over 4 decades! We are a 4-vet, 11 staff member hospital housed within a 6,000 square foot fully equipped facility. We take our commitment to animals, pet parents and the Trenton community seriously. We are currently looking for a dynamic RVT to join our team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount. Benefits include a signing bonus, medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Hillcrest Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com