Registered Veterinary Technician
Dresden Veterinary Clinic
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a full-time Registered Veterinary Technician to join our three vet practice at Dresden Veterinary Clinic in the beautiful city of Chatham! We are a fully equipped clinic that is up to date on all diagnostic equipment, including a dental suite, in-house blood machine and digital x-ray. This is a great opportunity to work within a fun and supportive culture, where learning and development are endless. If you are looking for a more relaxed, quiet life away from the hustle and bustle of the large cities, then Chatham-Kent is your place! We take pride in being the most economical place to live in Ontario, but we also have so much to offer; nearby lakes, Provincial Parks and countless outdoor activities. We have exceptional weather in the summer and the mildest winters in all of Ontario.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer health benefits,competitive compensation, a signing bonus, CE and uniform allowance, staff discounts and much more!
Dresden Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus!
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com